A Double-Blind Randomized Crossover Trial to Define the Ecg Effects of Droxidopa Using a Clinical and a Supratherapeutic Dose Compared With Placebo and Moxifloxacin (a Positive Control) in Healthy Men and Women: a Thorough Ecg Trial
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Droxidopa (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Bacterial infections; Fibromyalgia; Orthostatic hypotension; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 May 2015 Pooled analysis (102,301,306) cardiac repolarization results presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension.
- 03 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2011 Results have been reported in a Chelsea Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History