A Clinical Outcomes Study to Evaluate the Effects of IL-6 Receptor Blockade With Tocilizumab (TCZ) in Comparison With Etanercept (ETA) on the Rate of Cardiovascular Events in Patients With Moderate to Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Etanercept
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ENTRACTE
- Sponsors Roche
- 02 Nov 2016 Results will be presented at the 2016 American College of Rheumatology (ACR) and Association for Rheumatology Health Professionals (ARHP) Annual Meeting, according to a Genentech media release.
- 01 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 21 Jul 2016 The trial was completed in Netherlands.