A Phase I, Open-label, Randomised, 3-way Crossover Study to Demonstrate Bioequivalence of a Single Oral Dose of Naproxen Administered as VIMOVO Manufactured at AstraZeneca AB Compared to That of VIMOVO Manufactured by Patheon Pharmaceuticals and a Marketed Enteric-coated Naproxen Formulation (Manufactured by Roche) in Healthy Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole/naproxen (Primary) ; Naproxen
- Indications Arthritis; Pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 17 Oct 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Oct 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Sep 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.