An Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Two Iloperidone Depot Formulations Followed by a Dose-ranging Phase of One Selected Formulation in Schizophrenic Patients Given Depot Injections Every 28 Days
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Iloperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 13 Mar 2013 Status changed from discontinued to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 31 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov.
- 25 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.