A Randomized, Open-label, Multiple-dose, Crossover Study to Evaluate a Pharmacokinetic Drug Interaction Between Revaprazan and Itopride HCl in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Itopride (Primary) ; Revaprazan (Primary)
- Indications Duodenal ulcer; Gastric ulcer; Gastritis; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Yuhan
- 31 Jul 2012 Bioequivalence of combination therapy and monotherapy with regards to the primary endpoints 'Area-under-the-drug-concentration-time-curve' and 'Peak-drug-concentration' has been met according to results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 31 Jul 2012 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 22 Apr 2012 Results presented at the 113th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History