An Open-Label, Randomized Study Evaluating a Switch From a Regimen of Two Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors Regimen Plus Any Third Agent to Either a Regimen of Atazanavir/Ritonavir Once Daily and Raltegravir Twice Daily or to a Regimen of Atazanavir/Ritonavir Once Daily and Tenofovir/Emtricitabine Once Daily in Virologically Suppressed HIV-1 Infected Subjects With Safety and/or Tolerability Issues on Their Present Treatment Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Raltegravir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HARNESS; SPARTAN
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Nov 2015 Results published in the JAIDS
- 10 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.