A Multicenter, Phase III, Open-Label, Randomized Study in Previously Untreated Patients With Advanced Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Evaluating the Benefit of GA101 (RO5072759) Plus Chemotherapy Compared With Rituximab Plus Chemotherapy Followed by GA101 or Rituximab Maintenance Therapy in Responders
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GALLIUM
- Sponsors Chugai; Nippon Shinyaku; Roche
- 16 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Genentech Media Release.
- 16 Nov 2017 According to a Genentech media release, based on the data from this study, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Gazyva (obinutuzumab) in combination with chemotherapy, followed by Gazyva alone in those who responded, for people with previously untreated advanced follicular lymphoma (stage II bulky, III or IV).
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Genentech media release, data from the study will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017 Annual Meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History