Comparative evaluation of the safety and efficacy of long term use of anti-cholinergic, Imidafenacin and Solifenacin, on overactive bladder: a prospective randomized trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Imidafenacin (Primary) ; Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIST
- 02 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 41st Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 13 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Apr 2011 New trial record