An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase Ib/II Study of E7050 in Combination With Cetuximab Versus Cetuximab Alone in the Treatment of Platinum-Resistant Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Golvatinib (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 15 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2014 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2013 New source identified and integrated (10728: United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).