An Open-Label Randomized Phase II Trial Comparing Gemcitabine and Carboplatin With and Without P276-00 in Subjects With Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer, With a Phase I Run-in of Escalating Dose of P276-00 Added to Gemcitabine and Carboplatin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs P 276 (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 03 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jul 2013 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.