An Open Label, Randomised, Repeat Dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetic Performance of Five Ezogabine/Retigabine Modified Release (MR) Formulations at Steady State Compared to the Immediate Release (IR) Formulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jun 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.