A Randomized, Double Blind, Dose Escalation, Fusion, First Time in Human Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Antiviral Activity of Single and Repeat Doses of GSK2485852 in Chronically Infected Hepatitis C Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 2485852 (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2011 New trial record