Phase II Study of Simvastatin, Zoledronic Acid, Bortezomib, Bendamustine and Methylprednisolone for Relapsed/Refractory Myeloma.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Bortezomib (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone (Primary) ; Simvastatin (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Geoffrey Herzig) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2011 New trial record