A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Once-Daily Orally Administered PH-797804 For 12 Weeks In Adults With Moderate To Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) On A Background Of Salmeterol Xinafoate/ Fluticasone Propionate Combination
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PH 797804 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 08 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Transition-Dyspnoea-Index' has been met.
- 08 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met.
- 08 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History