A Phase II Open Label Study of Aprepitant as Antiemetic Prophylaxis in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Undergoing Induction Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary)
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jun 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Mar 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.