A Phase I and Feasibility Study of Everolimus (RAD001) Plus R-CHOP for New Untreated Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Response assessment results (n=24) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2014 to 1 Feb 2020 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.