A Phase III Multicenter, Double-Blind, Crossover Design Study to Evaluate Lipid-Altering Efficacy and Safety of 1 g/10 mg Extended-Release Niacin/Laropiprant/Simvastatin Combination Tablets in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Mixed Dyslipidemia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Laropiprant/niacin/simvastatin (Primary) ; Niacin/laropiprant; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 May 2016 Time frame for primary endpoint has been changed.
- 26 Apr 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.