A 12-month, Prospective, Randomized, Dual Center, Open Label Pilot Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Myfortic (R) (Mycophenolic Acid) Loading Regimens in Combination With Thymoglobulin (R) [Anti-thymocyte Globulin (Rabbit)] or Simulect (R) (Basiliximab) Induction and Prograf (R) (Tacrolimus) in Early Corticosteroid Withdrawal
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Basiliximab; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2011 New trial record