An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1/2 Study of the Oral Form of IXAZOMIB (MLN9708), a Next-Generation Proteasome Inhibitor, Administered in Combination With a Standard Care Regimen of Melphalan and Prednisone in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma Requiring Systemic Treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Melphalan; Prednisone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda Oncology
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=61) assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 12 Mar 2017 The trial has been completed in Czech Republic (end date: 2016-12-30).
- 18 Feb 2017 The trial has been completed in Spain on 30-12-2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History