An Open-label, Phase I, Dose-escalation Study to Characterize the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Maximum Tolerated Dose of BAY1000394 Given in a 4 Week on / 2 Week Off Schedule in Subjects With Advanced Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Roniciclib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 02 May 2017 Results assessing safety and efficacy of two dosing schedules (3 days on/4 days off or 4 weeks on/2 weeks off) in two trials (NCT01188252 and NCT01335256), published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 18 May 2012 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.