A Phase II Study of the BRAF Inhibitor Dabrafenib as a Single Agent and in Combination With the MEK Inhibitor Trametinib in Subjects With BRAF V600E Mutation Positive Metastatic (Stage IV) Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Jun 2017 According to a Novartis media release, based on the data from this study, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved Tafinlar (dabrafenib) in combination with Mekinist (trametinib) to treat patients with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) whose tumors express the BRAF V600E mutation.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Results of an updated survival analysis presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.