A Phase II Study of the BRAF Inhibitor Dabrafenib as a Single Agent and in Combination With the MEK Inhibitor Trametinib in Subjects With BRAF V600E Mutation Positive Metastatic (Stage IV) Non-small Cell Lung Cancer
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Trametinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline; Novartis Pharma A.G.
- 03 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results from this trial presented at the 2017 European Society of Medical Oncology Congress(ESMO) Madrid, Spain, according to a Novartis media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in a Novartis media release.