A Phase I/II Study of the ALK Inhibitor CH5424802/RO5424802 in Patients with ALK-Rearranged Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Previously Treated with Chemotherapy and Crizotinib
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alectinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Study 1
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Nov 2017 Results of exploratory analysis evaluated cumulative incidence rates (CIRs) of CNS and non-CNS progression in alectinib-treated patients in the two pivotal phase II studies (NCT01801111 and NCT01871805), were published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Genentech media release, the FDA has converted Alecensa's initial accelerated approval in December 2015 for the treatment of people with ALK-positive, metastatic NSCLC who have progressed on or are intolerant to crizotinib (second-line) to a full approval.
- 24 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History