A Multi-Centre, Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Safety and Efficacy Trial of a Vaginal Matrix Ring With Dapivirine for the Prevention of HIV-1 Infection in Women
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dapivirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date (Jul 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2011 This is one of two similar trials.