A multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised, parallel-group phase 3 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of masitinib in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Donepezil; Galantamine; Memantine; Rivastigmine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AB09004 - Alzheimer's Study
- Sponsors AB Science
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 396 to 600, according to an AB Science media release.
- 09 Feb 2015 The Independent Data Safety Monitoring Committee has recommended continuation of the study, following successful completion of a futility analysis, according to an AB Science media release.
- 10 Jun 2013 Planned End Date changed from 25 May 2013 to 1 Dec 2016, accordiing to ClinicalTrials.gov record.