A multicenter, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised, parallel-group phase 3 study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of masitinib in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Masitinib (Primary) ; Donepezil; Galantamine; Memantine; Rivastigmine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AB Science
- 21 Sep 2017 This trial has been suspended in Slovakia.
- 09 Feb 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 396 to 600, according to an AB Science media release.
- 09 Feb 2015 The Independent Data Safety Monitoring Committee has recommended continuation of the study, following successful completion of a futility analysis, according to an AB Science media release.