A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Phase 2 Study of BHQ880, an Anti-Dickkopf1 (DKK1) Monoclonal Antibody (mAb), in Patients With Untreated Multiple Myeloma and Renal Insufficiency. [Estudio clínico en Fase 2, doble ciego, controlado con placebo y aleatorizado de BHQ880, anticuerpo monoclonal (AcM) anti-Dickkopf1 (DKK1), en pacientes con mieloma múltiple no tratado e insuficiencia renal]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BHQ 880 (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 18 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2015 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.