Ciclosporin in the prevention of reperfusion injury in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention for acute myocardial infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction; Reperfusion injury
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIRCUS
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 Aug 2015 According to NeuroVive Pharmaceuticals media release, results will be presented at the European cardiology meeting.