A 24-week Study to Evaluate the Effect of Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol 100/25 Mcg Inhalation Powder Delivered Once-daily Via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler on Arterial Stiffness Compared With Placebo and Vilanterol in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol (Primary) ; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 May 2016 Results (n = 430) presented at the 112th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 17 Nov 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.