A Pilot Study of Cetuximab and the Hedgehog Inhibitor IPI-926 in Recurrent Head and Neck Cancer: a Rational Anti-Cancer Stem Cell Combination.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Patidegib (Primary)
- Indications Carcinoma; Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- 29 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.