Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Intravenous Administration of Pegylated Interferon-2a in Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C and Previous Non-response to Standard Combination Therapy With Pegylated Interferon and Ribavirin (Intervention Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Proof of concept
- Acronyms IVAN
- Sponsors Roche
- 21 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 17 to 31 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2012 Actual end date Apr 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History