A Multicenter Phase II Study, to Evaluate the Predictive Markers of Response in Locally Advanced Breast Cancer, Treated With Bevacizumab Combined With Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMAGING
- 09 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Nov 2012 New information source integrated (European Clinical Trials Database record EudraCT2009-011037-27)
- 07 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Aug 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.