A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability, and Efficacy of PBT2 in Patients With Early to Mid-stage Huntington Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PBT 2 (Primary)
- Indications Huntington's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Reach2HD
- Sponsors Prana Biotechnology
- 18 Oct 2016 According to Prana Biotehnology media release, the cognitive results of this study were presented at the American Neurological Association (ANA) Annual Meeting.
- 27 Apr 2015 According to Prana Biotehnology media release, US Food and Drug Administration granted PBT2 orphan drug status for the treatment of Huntington disease and European Medicines Agencys Committee for Orphan Medicinal Products (COMP) has adopted a positive opinion recommending designation of PBT2 for the treatment of Huntington disease as an orphan medicinal product to the European Commission (EC).
- 10 Dec 2013 Results are expected to be reported in the first quarter of 2014, according to a Prana Biotherapeutics media release.