An open-label phase 1 study to investigate the safety and maximum tolerated dose of INNO-206 (Doxorubicin-6-Maleimidocaproyl Hydrazone; DOXO-EMCH) administered as a 30 minute infusion every 3 weeks in subjects with advanced solid tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 13 Oct 2014 Results published in the Cancer.
- 05 May 2014 Results were presented in a CytRx Corporation media release.
- 15 Nov 2012 Results presented at the Connective Tissue Oncology Society (CTOS) 17th Annual Meeting and published in a CytRx Corporation media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History