A 12-week, Phase 2, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose-ranging, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Once Daily Pf-04991532 and Sitagliptin in Adult Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Inadequately Controlled on Metformin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4991532 (Primary) ; Metformin; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 267 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History