A Phase I, Multicenter, Open-label Study of LFA102 Administered Intravenously in Patients With Prolactin Receptor-positive Castration-resistant Prostate Cancer or Prolactin Receptor-positive Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs XOMA-213 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Prostate cancer; Uterine leiomyoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 29 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.