Phase I Study of Plerixafor (AMD3100) and Bevacizumab for Recurrent High-Grade Glioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Bevacizumab
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Jul 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History