A Multicenter Phase II Study of Enhancement of Immune Reconstitution and Vaccine Responses With Administration of Glyco-Recombinant Human IL-7 in Older Subjects Following Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-7 (Primary) ; Diphtheria-tetanus vaccine; Hepatitis A vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine; Influenza virus vaccine; Phi X 174; Pneumococcal vaccine; Poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Hepatitis A; Hepatitis B; Influenza virus infections; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 08 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 50, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Oct 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Apr 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.