A Phase III Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Trial to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Tiotropium Inhalation Solution Delivered Via Respimat Inhaler (2.5 and 5 microg Once Daily) Compared With Placebo Over 52 Weeks in Patients With Moderate to Severe Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Sep 2016 Results of safety analysis from pooled data (n= 3474) of this (NCT01340209) and six other trials (NCT01316380, NCT01172808, NCT01172821, NCT00772538, NCT00776984, NCT00350207), published in the Respiratory Medicine Journal.
- 19 Jun 2014 Results published in the Boehringer Ingelheim Media Release.
- 01 Apr 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History