A Phase 1 Trial of BKM 120, a Novel Oral Selective Phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) Inhibitor, in Combination With Fulvestrant in Postmenopausal Women With Estrogen Receptor Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Buparlisib (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.