A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Ascending Dose Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Effects of N6022 in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs N 6022 (Primary)
- Indications Acute asthma; Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Inflammatory bowel diseases
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 01 Aug 2011 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Aug 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2011 New trial record