A Phase 1, Open-label, Single-arm, Dose-escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of MEDI-573, a Fully Human Monoclonal Antibody Directed Against Insulin-like Growth Factors I and II, in Japanese Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumours Refractory to Standard Therapy or for Which No Standard Therapy Exists
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dusigitumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 May 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.