The Endocrine Efficacy of Either Recombinant Luteinizing Hormone (r-LH) or Low Dose Recombinant Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (r-hCG) Supplementation for Recombinant Follicle Stimulating Hormone (r-FSH) Stimulation in Normogonadotrophic Women Undergoing in Vitro Fertilization (IVF)/Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) Therapy Following a Long-term Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) Agonist Down Regulation Protocol.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lutropin alfa (Primary) ; Choriogonadotropin alfa; Recombinant follicle-stimulating hormone
- Indications Female infertility
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per EudraCT record.
- 26 Apr 2011 New trial record