A Randomized, Double-Blind, Factorial, Parallel-Group, Active and Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Six Dose Combinations of Solifenacin Succinate and Mirabegron Compared to Mirabegron and Solifenacin Succinate Monotherapies in the Treatment of Overactive Bladder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mirabegron (Primary) ; Mirabegron/solifenacin (Primary) ; Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYMPHONY
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 15 Apr 2014 Results assessing cardiovascular safety presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
- 30 Aug 2013 Results presented at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 08 May 2013 Results presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History