Prasugrel in Comparison to Clopidogrel for Inhibition of Platelet Reactivity in Patients With ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI), Undergoing Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)and Presenting With High Platelet Reactivity, as Assessed With a Point of Care Assay, After 600mg Clopidogrel Loading Dose.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PRO-GR-4
- 07 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 29 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.