Impact of Dabigatran and Phenprocoumon on ADP Induced Platelet Aggregation in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Phenprocoumon
- Indications Embolism; Stroke; Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Dabi-ADP-1
- 19 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2011-000503-40).