A Prospective, Randomised Controlled Trial of Ranibizumab Pre-treatment in Diabetic Vitrectomy - a Pilot Study.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic retinopathy
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RaDiVit
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 7 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by UKCRN.
- 23 Jan 2013 Accrual to date is 100% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.