Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Meningococcal Conjugate Vaccine (GSK 134612) When Co-administered With Routine Vaccines in Healthy Infants and Toddlers.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Pneumococcal 11-valent vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.