A Four-Part, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Effects of Repeat Dose GSK2118436 on the Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of Warfarin and the Effects of Repeat Dose Oral Ketoconazole and Oral Gemfibrozil on the Repeat Dose Pharmacokinetics of GSK2118436, and the Repeat Dose Pharmacokinetics of GSK2118436 in Subjects With BRAF Mutant Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dabrafenib (Primary) ; Gemfibrozil; Ketoconazole; Warfarin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms Inhibitor Effects and Probe
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 22 Mar 2014 Results for parts B and C presented at the 115th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 19 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Sep 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.