A Phase III Randomized, Partially Double-Blind, Active-Comparator-Controlled, Lot-to-Lot Consistency Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Immunogenicity of V419 in Healthy Infants When Given at 2, 4, and 6 Months Concomitantly With Prevnar and RotaTeq.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 11 Nov 2016 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 29 Mar 2016 New primary endpoints have been added regarding antibody titre to various polio virus subtypes.
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.