Randomized Phase II Trial of a DNA Vaccine Encoding Prostatic Acid Phosphatase (pTVG-HP) Versus GM-CSF Adjuvant in Patients With Non-Metastatic Prostate Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MVI 816 (Primary) ; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology